About Me

I've moved, I've moved! Please see the post below for a link to my updated blog. Thank you!

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

I'm finally here!!

My very first post on the brand spankin' new blog! Wow! I have so much to say, but don't know where to start! Well, first of all, I started this blog as a way to showcase my photos and as a place to direct people so they can see my work and know that I'm legit. I'm tired of the, "do you have kids? Send them to my basement for photos..." routine. It seemed so creepy! Yes, I have an actual photography studio set up in my home where I take actual photos.

I'm currently working to build my portfolio. Through the end of March, I will not be charging a session fee and will be selling the prints at 50% off my final cost. All I ask in return is that you sign a model release allowing me to use photos in my portfolio, including online galleries and here in my blog. I'm looking for newborns, babies, children, seniors and families, so don't be shy about contacting me! If you're looking for engagement photos, I'll gladly give those a go as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment