About Me

I've moved, I've moved! Please see the post below for a link to my updated blog. Thank you!

Thursday, February 26, 2009

Stormy weather...

Our power went out at about 6:30 this morning! It would come back on for about 10 minutes, then shut off again. It was SO annoying! I realized how spoiled my 2 year old is. She gets a hot breakfast every morning and she was not amused by the cereal I gave her! She held out until the power came back on at 9:30, then devoured scrambled eggs. Silly girl!



While we were without power and electric entertainment (ie, Little Einsteins), I set the baby on the floor for some natural light work!




Yesterday, I was playing with my 2 1/2 yr old and a little gnat landed near her. She jumped back about 5 feet and started screaming that there was a spider! She absolutely insisted that it was a spider and that he was going to get her. She kept her eye on him until he finally flew away. She can be so girly sometimes!

Very concerned about that deadly gnat that was sure to attack!


Keeping her eye on that sneaky devil...

No comments:

Post a Comment