About Me

I've moved, I've moved! Please see the post below for a link to my updated blog. Thank you!

Monday, March 2, 2009

Sneak Peek!

I had the pleasure of doing senior portraits for a beautiful young thing this weekend! The camera loved her! We went up to the WSU campus, walked around and shot when the urge hit me. She was a dream to pose--a far cry from my sessions where I'm running myself ragged trying to get a 2 year old to look at me!

There were so many wonderful little nooks, alleys and textures up on campus. I can't want until spring hits us and everything comes to life with greenery. I'll definitely be going back up there!

I haven't even scratched the surface on my processing yet, but here are the first few I've been able to get to. I loved how the light just barely kisses her hair in the first one here.







I finally got to use my 'ugly' chair! She totally dug it and even lugged it up the street to this little spot for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment