About Me

I've moved, I've moved! Please see the post below for a link to my updated blog. Thank you!

Monday, March 9, 2009

Busy, Busy, Busy!

Whoa baby, I was one busy lady this week! I have so many edits to go through that I may never get to leave my studio! First of all, my new backdrop stand and backdrops came in this week. Of course that meant trying each one! I'm just loving this brown!



So with the new stand, I'm on the move! I can pack it all up in my nice little carrying case and cart it off to clients' homes. It's great to be so flexible!

I've been slowly working on the baby's 6 mo photos. Our home is on the market, so that's leaving very little time between naps, snacks, errands and the million other things life throws at me! If I get a free 20 minutes while my 2 yr old is napping, I'll grab the baby and run down for a few snaps! She's such a good sport. Again, I have many edits to get to, but here are a couple I've managed so far!





And going for something a bit moodier... Who knew that toes could be such a constant source of entertainment? I still need to process one of her giving eye contact, but I love the moment captured here.




Okay, my goal for today will be a new profile shot of myself. EEK!! That means doing something with this mop of mine... Ah well, maybe I'll try tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. So cute! I love the blue background. That last image is perfect!

    ReplyDelete