About Me

I've moved, I've moved! Please see the post below for a link to my updated blog. Thank you!

Saturday, March 14, 2009

Sneak Peek!

Yet another sneak peek here! I did a session for 4 youngsters last Saturday, a 17, 15, 13 and an 8 year old. They were a riot! The little guy had so much personality! I was told that while he was getting ready, he was practicing poses in the mirror and telling himself how hot he was. I love kids that ham it up for the camera! Much better than the ones that run and hide!

I'll only post one shot of each, though I'll have you know I'm practicing a lot of restraint here! I'd love to post all of them! I can't wait to get my hands on the 17 year old for her senior shots.






7 comments:

  1. These are beautiful! I just love your lighting!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful session - I love the lighting, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice work! I see I'm not the only one who loves your lighting set up! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. these are gorgeous!!! love the lighting so much!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are fabulous! And I'm with the Love Your Lighting camp!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love these the lighting is Perfect.

    ReplyDelete